RSS

wirework
youniqueyou
powered by

My Blog

It's Friday!!!

Morning everyone!!!

Well, friday is finally here, i took five minutes to sneak into my studio whilst the kids are scoffing cheesy bagels, and running around shouting every spell they can think off with their harry potter wands that father christmas got them!!!

Last night the crew and I went to see Chitty Chitty Bang Bang at the Bristol Hippodrome!!!  it was brilliant!  I have seen it a long time ago with hubby and so knew it would be great but to go with the kids was really magic!

Jason Mansford as Mr Potts and Phill Jupitas and Claire Sweeny as the Baron and Baroness and it was brilliant, as for the child catcher, very creepy!!! if you can get to see it i would recommend it!!!

A lovely night had by all, although i do have very tired children today!!!

so, whats your plan for today? mine? well, i intend to run the kids to school quickly, then come home and crack down on finishing these kits, beach bride and wedding favours, im having some great fun with them!!!

what else have i been up to? well i have been really trying to be a bit more pro-active, so as well as listing some of my pieces on my website, i have now added some pieces to my etsy store.  boring bits aside, i have forgotten how much i love having my pieces listed ready to go, hoping that someone will fall in love with them as much as i have!!

so thats it for today, my little mini update! now, i had better go gather those kids up, get their coats on them and hit the road, the sooner i do that the sooner i can come back and have a yummy tassimo latte and cheese and ham toastie pocket..yum!

Enjoy your day!

Laura x

13 Comments to It's Friday!!!:

Comments RSS
buy biology assignment online on 19 May 2017 10:20
I can say everything about this site really very helpful and useful for all,keep doing in the same way. Mainly this youniqueyou blog has been sharing with us about a life time for me,keep it up always.

men coats and jackets on 04 August 2017 06:27
Greetings! Thanks for inviting me right here. i found such plenty of exciting thoughts here. Your writing style will be very smooth and that i truly enjoy to studying your posts. you have got published article with perfectly! I honestly think this internet site desires a good buy greater interest

Blade Runner 2049 Coat on 08 November 2017 06:11
different day or every 2 weeks Same as you I guess i have a flirty friday haha coz it's my favourite day and I'm usually genuinley happy that I.

https://write-my-essay.cheap on 14 December 2017 11:43
Hi! Check out this website. I've been looking for somebody proficient to help me and I found it only at this service. They're so great!

Movie Jackets on 18 December 2017 07:10
I've definitely had a crappy day today and I actually had a crappy week. I know the weekend is here but I have no plans for the weekend so its kinda useless. I hope you feel better!

marvel jackets on 19 May 2018 08:58
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best. very nice blog. mens jacket

olymptrade on 23 May 2018 09:53
I can set up my new idea from this post. It gives in depth information. Thanks for this valuable information for all,..

hopa on 24 May 2018 12:39
Assurance – set your psyche on the alleviation you require.

superior papers.com on 06 June 2018 08:46
To you the morning greetings from me and all the new participate of the ceremony with welcome happily. The ambience of the festival was superb which we have attended with the family and especially with kids.

betfaire casino on 07 July 2018 18:56
At long last the MLB wagering playoffs come, paving the way to the World Series.

replica Audemars Piguet watches on 14 July 2018 22:51
Installation from stairs?

baby names on 07 August 2018 02:20

loemrntdherid1 on 07 August 2018 03:33
I am glad to trap concept from your article. It has information I have been in search of an extended time.