RSS

train
wirework
youniqueyou
powered by

My Blog

Bit of a catch up!!

Happy Monday to you all!!

Well, it was a week ago that I returned from JM but after having rested and then doing some paperwork and then my daughter's birthday and her party and so on... I have only just managed to find the time to show my last train challenges off!!

So, I am not going to bore you with tons of posts, I am going to do them all in one, here it is!!! now, where to start?

Well I had a fabulous time in Diggerland with my family to celebrate my hubby's birthday, lots of fun was had by all but I think the birthday boy really had the most fun!!

A lovely saturday afternoon was spent in the sunny garden with my mum, her dogs, the kids, lots of vino and a bbq!!! fabulous!!!

And then the fun begins...urg.....6 o'clock on a sunday morning?! only person up?! oh wait, the sun is beaming down, the birds are singing, so a quick whizz around the find the kitchen, a big steaming mug of coffee, a bowl of fresh fruit with yoghurt (yeah I know!) and I sat in the garden chilling for twenty mins before the taxi arrived to whizz me off to the station!!!

Now, enough about that, lets get down to it, train challenge!!! so, loaded up with even more coffee, I settled myself down and I began.

I used a stone that I had previously posted in a stone line up, I hadn't gone with it then but it had been a close runner up so I decided to give it a go today!  Copper wire at the ready and off I went!!

So, the compulsory Chelteham Spa progress report....

I didn't quite finish by the time I arrived at Birmingham New Street but never fear, it is very nearly finished, ten minutes on the train to Redditch and we will be finished :)

So, here it is, the finished piece! i really love this one...but as always, you will be able to find it here if you are interested in owning it :)

So, there it is, the first train challenge of the weekend :) so, arriving at the studio, I had a fantastic time with Becky and Pip doing a live basic wirework Designer Inspiration Show, and then I jumped into a taxi and headed off to the Southcrest Manor Hotel for the evening, where I had the pleasure of being joined by the fabulous Natalia :)

So, after an evening of lovely food, sat in lovely surroundings and a couple of naughty glasses of rose, off to bed I go, ready for my workshop the next day!

So, after a fabulous day with some lovely ladies, it was finally time to say goodbye and head home...now, I had told the ladies that I am only doing one train challenge per journey and that i would not be doing one on the way home as I need to turn my brain off!!! they laughed and said..bet you do!!! No, I said, I am going to read my book....hahaha they laughed..hhmmm....

so, I got onto my train to Birmingham New Street, and I read for a bit, but, when I got on to my train to Bristol, I just couldn't get into the book (even though I am really enjoying it!) and after umming and ahhing for twenty minutes, I decided to have a go, so, after putting a selection of stones up on my page, the vote was in for me to have a go at the donut stone!  Now, please remember that I had lost about 40 minutes of my
journey being indecisive so only had about 50 minutes to do the challenge!!!

Armed with just two long pieces of 1mm copper wire and 0.4 wire in copper and antique bronze, the challenge began, it was fun when I realised that the stone had no drill hole and was slightly flawed but I overcame that and ended up with a fun reversible pendant!! I hope you like it!! have a closer look here if you are interested in the pendant :)

So there you have it folks!!! that's all for now, until next weekend, which will be a manic weekend, I will be on the late show on Friday 13th (eek!) June 5-9 with Ed, so tune in if you can, a challenge will be made on the journey up there!! then I have a cuff and bangle course on saturday so...see you then!!!

until then

Spellbinding xx

22 Comments to Bit of a catch up!!:

Comments RSS
Darren Moloney on 09 June 2014 19:21
Only recently found your blog and loving it. I also love these pendants too. I've only dabbled in wirework, but now own your 1st 3 DVD's, so hopefully more dabbling ensues x

Popcorn making guide on 14 May 2020 16:56
Hello buddy Your article is really awesome and very much informative you gotta up the nice work I really like the way your content is sorted, I will be glad to come back and read more posts. keep updating your site with a more valuable posts buddy Have some time? you must check this Popcorn making guide have a wonderful day buddy https://popcornpro.puzl.com/ cheers to you buddy

alice on 08 June 2018 04:08
nice

fds on 15 December 2019 19:22
dsf

bestdissertation on 15 December 2019 19:29
Do you have a store for your products? I think people will be happy to have them.

best all terrain car seat for infants on 24 December 2019 05:39
The 3-wheel vehicle seat and buggy combo is an extraordinary alternative for individuals who need something that is anything but difficult to move through tight spaces and doesn't occupy as a lot of space. They're ideal for going to open air occasions or for ordinary use in getting things done, particularly in the event that you live in a city and regularly walk or take open travel.

Remote Office Space/Virtual Office Space in Mumbai on 11 February 2020 06:40
A virtual office address is an key to access the basic services that are normally provided in a traditional physical office space such as permanent office address, meeting rooms or video/audio conferencing rooms, a mail receiving and forwarding facility with a minimum charge etc. These Virtual offices greatly benefit travelling freelancers, small businesses, startups and even to the businesses that are operated from remote areas. But now a days, a large number of companies who are operating from the metropolitan cities are opting for this concept because of its low cost.

Political news on 15 February 2020 05:37
Naming as "false and bogus" the charges that Himachal was distributed lesser reserve for railroads works ibn the state, he guaranteed said the sloping state was fairly given proportionately higher assets and it would before long be reflected because of improvement of rail route organize in the state.

Best Solar Products on 04 March 2020 12:31
Solar Power International is a wild monster for us exchange production essayists.

Smith on 30 April 2020 08:24
Your blog is very wonderful. I really like it very much. I want more similar topics about this post to increase our knowledge. Thanks for sharing and keep sharing. Most popular non slip mat

Harry on 09 May 2020 06:54
Your blog is very interesting and amazing. I really impressed with your work. I want more similar topics about this post to increase our knowledge. Thanks for sharing and keep sharing. Drawer dividers for clothes

Anonymous on 12 May 2020 05:17
Interesting and amazing how your post is. It Is useful and helpful for me, that i like it very much, and i am looking forward to hearing from your next. social media services in affordable packages

brawl stars hack on 26 May 2020 19:37
Brawl Stars Hack – Unlimited Gems & Gold in 2020

funny necromancer names on 27 May 2020 07:53
Necromancer Names and starting not very far in the past being depleted starting late. It is molded from the clarification "Appeal," which is the supposed appearing of captivate getting the correspondence together with the dead. This is done in various penchants including bringing the spirit of the dead as a ghost or by raising them huge for divination. It is in like manner used to discover covered data or to use the dead as a weapon.

https://titaniumtvofficial.com on 27 May 2020 18:25
When it comes to MAC or PC, Titanium TV arrived with a lot of cool features that has made it a brilliant app and totally suitable for MAC and PC, whether in terms of visually fantastic experience or a cool compatibility factor that allows you to see your shows or movies anywhere.

how to get spotify plays on 06 June 2020 06:42
If you look down on the "Discover" zone you will see the different recommendations the figuring is making for you. This is much logically enunciated on the convenient type of Spotify. Most skilled workers and imprints put 95% of their consideration on getting their tracks on playlists. This is the spot they come up short.

brawl stars hack online on 09 June 2020 15:04
Fight Stars Mod Apk 27.269 [Unlimited money](100% Working, tried!)

BSTC Admit Card 2020 on 27 June 2020 02:15
Educators' topic have any effect content information must go past the particular subjects of their projects. This is on the grounds that the educator doesn't just characterize ideas only for understudies. Educators disclose to understudies why a specific idea or maybe definition is satisfactory, why students must know it notwithstanding how it identifies with different ideas or definitions. It BSTC Admit Card 2020 is done appropriately if the educator has a decent comprehension of the specific topic. This sort of comprehension incorporates a comprehension of the scholarly circumstance and estimation of the topic. The comprehension BSTC Admit Card 2020 of topic for the most part strengthens the educator's trust in conveying exercises, along these lines making him/her a decent instructor.

Leo on 27 June 2020 10:47
Your blog is very informative for a lot of people. I really like it very much. I hope you will soon share your next post about this discussion. Thanks for sharing and keep sharing. Join our aesthetic treatment

this site on 27 June 2020 12:26
While we're grinding away, how about we reexamine the expression "scaling back" and the entirety of its negative implications. "Regardless of whether you're an unfilled nester moving from a house into a condominium, or a leaseholder exchanging a two-room for a studio and a shorter work drive, numerous individuals presently consider scaling down to be home as a stage forward, not in reverse," says New York, NY–based creator Heather Higgins, who much of the time handles ventures in the 1,000-square-foot region. "Requiring less time, vitality, and cash, littler living spaces give more noteworthy way of life adaptability."

how to hack any roblox account on 30 June 2020 20:07
Restricted TIME OFFER (12/21 – 1/2): Treat yourself to some additional sweet arrangements on virtual things in the RobloxHoliday Event game Mountaineers!

how to hack swagbucks on 09 July 2020 19:24
Swagbucks is surely worth looking at, however the site could turn into a bit of irresistible. In case you're going to utilize it exclusively for your web crawler questions